Spread Pick: Stelmet Zielona GoraAway with handicap -2 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 20:30 BST – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora – Betting Tips
Both of teams would have hoped for a better time of things in the FIBA Champions League so far this season but this could be an important match at the foot of Group E. This is because the hosts have a 1-4 record while the away team carries a 2-3 record. Whoever wins will do themselves a big favour but they will also plunge their opponents into bigger trouble and this means both of these teams will be keen to grab the win in this Wednesday night game.
Four defeats in a row blighted the beginning of the Proximus Spirou season but there was finally some relief in Round 5 of the campaign. This came in the form of an 84-70 win against Partizan and there will be hope that another win will quickly follow. If Proximus grab a win in this game, they may be able to transform the mood of their season but of course, another loss is likely to set the team back quite a bit. This places a lot of importance on this game, which means there is pressure on the players, but this is a chance that has to be seized and embraced. Brandon Bowman has provided an average of 14.8 points per game this season and if he repeats that form, the home side has a good chance of success.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 86-67, Totals: 155)|
|andrew||23/11 20:30||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||151.5||1.90||Under 151.5|
|SPREAD||-2||1.90||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||Bet ►|
Gora need another win in FIBA Champions League
The away team are also coming into this game on the back of a win, so we may see two teams playing with confidence even though they are at the bottom of Group E. An opening round loss to Sassari was balanced out with a close win over MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg but this was followed with a close defeat against Partizan and then a bigger loss to Besiktas. However, an 83-63 win over Szolnoki Olaj has lifted spirits ahead of this game and this could be a chance for Stelmet to turn things around. James Florence has been a key player this campaign, providing an average of 14.2 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away team are the favourites for this game and you can take Stelmet Zielona Gora at -2, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 151.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit