Spread Pick: Avtodor SaratovAway with handicap +5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 166.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 18:30 BST – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov – Betting Tips
You have two teams with a 3-2 record clashing in Group B in the FIBA Champions League and this means that there is plenty to play for in this game. The hosts grabbed a big win in their last outing, but so did the away side, which means that both of these teams should have a good degree of confidence going into this game, which will hopefully create a great spectacle, and some fine basketball betting opportunities.
The hosts lost their opening game by 19 points which would have set a few alarm bells ringing but since then, Umana have been quite strong. They won in Round 2, they lost by a single point in Round 3 and then wins have followed in Round 4 and 5, so this is a team playing with a good bit of confidence and sprit. The wins against Pinar, Maccabi Rand and Round 5’s big win against Kataja Basket, by a margin of 92-68, will provide Umana with confidence and they’ll have the backing of a good crowd behind them on Wednesday night. Tyrus McGee has been a decent player so far this season, offering an average of 12.8 points per game this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 106-96.5, Totals: 197)|
|andrew||23/11 18:30||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||166.5||1.90||Over 166.5|
|SPREAD||+5.5||1.90||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Bet ►|
Avotodor are scoring well in the FIBA Champions League
Avtodor won their opening two games of the season, lost their next two and then bounced back in Round 5, which means they come into this game with a good bit of confidence and excitement. This is a team that knows how to grab points with 74 being the lowest total in their five games. Their highest tally was a remarkable 113 points in the Round 2 win over Kataja Basket, which should always provide the team with confidence if they are struggling this season. Nicholas Minnerath has been on fire so far, providing an average of 23.4 points per game and an average of 6.4 rebounds per game. If he plays well on Wednesday night, the away side have a real chance of victory.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Both sides will believe they can win this game, but take Avtodor Saratov at +5.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking at the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 166.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit