Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaAway with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 143.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 18:00 BST – Helios Suns v Banvit – Betting Tips
This Group A clash pits the hosts with a 1-4 record and the away team with a 4-1 record, so on paper, this should be a straightforward win for Banvit. That isn’t how it always pans out and there is likely to be some attractive basketball betting options in this FIBA Champions League game on Wednesday night.
The hosts are toiling and while they may have hoped that their Round 4 win over the Bakken Bears would be the catalyst for an improvement in form, this hasn’t happened. This is because in Round 5, the Suns lost 61-76 to Ironi and the team is once again in need of a boost. It is probably unlikely it will come against Banvit, but if it does, the noise from the stadium will be heard for a great distance. If the Suns are to take something, Tomaš Kyzlink will likely be in top form, and he will be keen to add to his average of 12.4 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 53-50.5, Totals: 113)|
|andrew||23/11 18:00||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||143.0||1.90||Over 143.0|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Banvit are enjoying life in the FIBA Champions League
Banvit have had virtually the opposite time of it this season compared to the Helios Suns. The only defeat the away team has suffered so far in the FIBA Champions League came in Round 4 when they fell 78-84 to Aris. Apart from that, wins against Ironi, Fraport Skyliners, CEZ Nymburk and AS Monaco have helped push Banvit up the table and they will see this game as a great chance to solidify their push to the next round. One player that has been in fantastic form has been Gediminas Orelik, who has provided an average of 16.4 points per game this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The home team will be keen to grab a win but all signs indicate to this game being one for the away team to take control of. You can take Banvit at -9.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. There is also the Over/Under market for this game and you can go OVER 143.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan