Spread Pick: PartizanAway with handicap -11.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 140.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 18:00 BST – AEK v Partizan – Betting Tips
With both of these teams carrying a 3-2 record heading into this game, this looks like being one of the most competitive games of the week. Group E is shaping up quite nicely and if you are looking for decent basketball betting options in the FIBA Champions League this week, the clash between AEK and Partizan is likely to be one of the more interesting matchups.
The hosts got off to a flying start, absolutely pulverising teams in their opening two games. There was a 92-49 win over Szolnoki Olaj and this was followed with an 80-58 win over Proximus Spirou. From there though, things have been trickier for the Greek side. A 78-88 loss at the hands of Besiktas was the team’s first defeat of the season but they bounced back with a 78-58 win over Dinamo Sassari. However, any hopes that this would set off a run of victories were dashed with a 67-72 loss at the hands of MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg in Round 5. However, this is a chance for AEK to get back on track and one player that will attempt to haul the hosts over the line is Dusan Sakota, who has averaged 11.4 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 91-69.5, Totals: 172)|
|andrew||23/11 18:00||AEKAEK||PartizanPARTI||140.5||1.90||Over 140.5|
Partizan want consistency in FIBA Champions League
Partizan has been involved in some close games and their record could be a lot poorer but for two narrow wins. Their opening game of the FIBA Champions League season came with a 65-64 win over Ludwigsburg and then there was a 58-56 win over Stelmet Zielona Gora. However, there have been losses at Besiktas and Proximus Spirou while in Round 4 there was a strong win over Szolnoki Olaj by a margin of 70-55. One player that has been in good form this season has been Stefan Bircevic, who has provided an average of 11.8 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are big favourites for this game but considering the close records on display, it may be that taking Partizan Belgrade at -11.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90 is the better bet. There is also an Over/Under market available and you should go OVER 140.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit