Spread Pick: StrasbourgAway with handicap -4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 156.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 18:30 BST – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg – Betting Tips
It has been a difficult season in Group D in the FIBA Champions League so far this campaign but Cibona know that this home game represents a chance to improve their record and standing. Strasbourg come with a 3-2 record which is good but not fantastic, and we could be in line for an interesting clash between two sides with something to prove and a whole lot to gain by winning this game.
Cibona lost to Tenerife in the opening game of the campaign and then followed this with two narrow defeats. Round 2 saw a two-point loss at the hands of Mega Leks while Round 3 saw a one-point defeat at the hands of Sidigas Avellino. This run was averted with a 90-72 win against KK Mornar and then there was an 82-104 loss at the hands of Juventus Utena in Round 3 of Group D in the FIBA Champions League. Ante Žižić has been instrumental in his side’s good play this season and he has average of 19 points per game while he also has an average of 7 rebounds per game. If he can play well on Wednesday night, there is a good chance the hosts may have something to cheer about.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 93-83.5, Totals: 181)|
|andrew||23/11 18:30||CibonaCIBON||StrasbourgSTRAS||156.5||1.90||Over 156.5|
Strasbourg enjoying good form in FIBA Champions League
Strasbourg opened their season with two defeats in the FIBA Champions League but since those losses, they have been performing rather well in Group D. The defeats came to Juventus Utena and Sidigas Avellino but these losses have been followed by a 74-64 win against Oostende, a 70-66 win against Tenerife and a 68-59 win against Mega Leks. In these wins, Erving Walker has been instrumental, providing an average of 16.8 points per game this season and if he can provide that sort of finishing in this game, it could be a positive night for the away team.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take Strasbourg at -4.5 for this game, and this is available at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go for OVER 156.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit