Spread Pick: AS MonacoHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 20:30 BST – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk – Betting Tips
This Group A game in the FIBA Champions League features two of the teams at the upper end of the table. The hosts hold a 4-1 record although they did lose their most recent game. Nymburk come into this clash with a 3-2 record but managed to grab a big win in their most recent game. This means that the basketball betting options should be entertaining for this clash.
Four wins from their first four FIBA Champions League games of the season provided AS Monaco with an excellent start to the campaign but this all came to a halt in their most recent game. This was a 65-79 loss at the hands of Banvit, and this leaves the French side with a need to get back to winning ways in this game. Previous wins over the Skyliners, the Suns, the Bears and Ironi suggests that Monaco have what it takes to come out on top in Group A. One player that will likely be at the business edge of the games is Sergii Gladyr, who has provided an average of 12.6 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 85.5-74, Totals: 167)|
|andrew||23/11 20:30||AS MonacoMONAC||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||151.5||1.90||Over 151.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.90||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
Nymburk want more from the FIBA Champions League
Nymburk started the season strongly, winning their opening two games but this was followed by two defeats, which took the edge off of their form. However, an 87-79 win against Aris in Round 5 has helped to bring the team to life again and they’ll enter this match with a touch of confidence and optimism. The wins earlier on this season came against the Bears and Ironi while losses came at the hands of Banvit and Fraport. Howard Sant-Roos has been in fine form so far this season with an average of 16.2 points per game while also picking up an average of 8.6 rebounds per game.
Both teams will be desperate to win but the French side’s desire to get back to winning ways will likely make a difference. Take AS Monaco at -7.5, which you can find at odds of 1.90. There is also the Over/Under market on offer for this FIBA Champions League game and you should go OVER 151.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit