Spread Pick: Bakken BearsHome with handicap +3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 153.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 18:30 BST – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya – Betting Tips
With both of these teams carrying a 1-4 record in Group A in the FIBA Champions League, this has to be seen as an ideal chance to create some space at the bottom of the table. The winner will feel as though they have a platform to move forward in the group but the defeated side may feel as though things are starting to slip away from them at the foot of the table. This is sure to be a big night in Bakken on Wednesday.
Both of these teams made their way into the FIBA Champions League via the Qualifying Round, with the Bears overcoming Tartu. The side from Bakken endured a tough start to life in the group stages, losing their first four games. Losses against Nymburk, Aris, AS Monaco and the Helios Suns have all caused a bit of pain but a lot of that was wiped away in Round 5. This is because the Bears defeated Fraport Skyliners by a score of 71-65 and the hosts in this game will be desperate to build on that win. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has been in excellent form so far this campaign, offering up an average of 16.9 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 74-90, Totals: 161)|
|andrew||23/11 18:30||Bakken BearsBEARS||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||153.5||1.90||Under 153.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.90||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
Ironi enjoyed a good week last time out in FIBA Champions League
Ironi Naharaiya overcame a two-legged tie against Tsmoki-Minsk to get into the group stages of the FIBA Champions League but they have also suffered. Mind you, they also grabbed a win in Round 5, defeating Helios Suns by a score of 76-61, so both of these sides are coming into this game with a touch of confidence. Whatever team makes it two wins out of two will definitely feel as though they are on to something. The losses against Banvit, Nymburk, Aris and AS Monaco won’t matter as much if Ironi stand up and be counted in this game. Yancy Gates has been in fantastic form so far, offering an average of 14 points per game and an average of 6.4 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies find it difficult to split the teams so why not opt for the Bakken Bears at +3, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should look to go UNDER 153.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit