Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersHome with handicap +6 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 135.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 20:00 BST – Fraport Skyliners v Aris – Betting Tips
With the hosts holding a 2-3 record and the away side coming into this game with a 4-1 record, we should be in for an interesting clash in Group A in the FIBA Champions League. This Wednesday night game sees two sides that lost in their most recent outing so this is a chance to bounce back and find some form but it could be a tight game, and there will definitely be some interesting basketball betting options to look out for.
The Skyliners had a terrible start to the season, only scoring 47 points in their opening game, being humbled by AS Monaco. There was then a 70-86 loss at the hands of Banvit before a 61-56 win over Helios Suns provided some light in Round 3. This was followed with a 74-61 win against CEZ Nymburk but there was then a 65-71 defeat at the hands of the Bakken Bears and the hosts are in a position of really needing a win in this game. Kwame Vaughn is one of the players expected to lead the line for the Fraport team in this game and he has managed an average of 15.4 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 87-74, Totals: 155)|
|andrew||23/11 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||ARISARIS||135.0||1.90||Over 135.0|
|SPREAD||+6||1.90||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Aris want a return to winning ways in FIBA Champions League
The Greek side were running well until their last game of the FIBA Champions League. This is because Aris had clocked up a 4-0 record until they faced CEZ Nymburk and were then downed 79-87. Wins over the Suns, the Bears, Ironi and Banvit suggest that there is nothing to worry about for Aris but they will want to get back to winning ways as quickly as they can. Vassilis Kavvadas has been in excellent form so far this campaign and he has provided an average of 16 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies expect Aris to get back to winning ways in this game so you should take Fraport Skyliners at +6, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 135.0 at odds of 1.90 is likely to be the smart bet. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit