Spread Pick: Telenet OostendeAway with handicap +1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 18:00 BST – Mega Leks v Telenet Oostende – Betting Tips
The hosts are enduring a torrid time in the FIBA Champions League and their only victory in Group D so far came in Round 2. A home game always represents a chance of victory but they face a team with a 2-3 record who will view this game as a chance to strengthen their own credentials in the middle of the table, or at least moving away from the bottom. We could be in for a very intriguing match, with some notable basketball betting options, this midweek.
An opening round loss against Sidigas Avellino looked to be a warning sign for the hosts but they rallied quickly, grabbing a win in Round 2, defeating Cibona by 81-79. So far, this has been the only win of the season for the hosts with defeats at the hands of KK Mornar, Juventus Utena and SIG Strasbourg following on from that win. A home game should provide a good opportunity to get a win but there is a need for Jovan Novak to step up. With an average of 12.6 points per game this season, Novak has been in fine form but this is a chance for the hosts to show that they belong in this league.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 76-71.5, Totals: 146)|
|andrew||22/11 18:00||Mega LeksMEGA||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||158.5||1.90||Under 158.5|
|SPREAD||+1.5||1.90||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Bet ►|
Good recent form for the Belgians in FIBA Champions League
Three defeats in a row ensured the side from Oostende got off to an abysmal start in the FIBA Champions League but they have rallied tremendously in their two most recent games. Defeats at the hands of KK Mornar, Juventus Utena and SIG Strasbourg gave the Belgians a difficult challenge at the start of the group stages but recent wins against Sidigas Avellino and Iberostar Tenerife has changed the complexion of the campaign for Telenet Oostende. Rasko Katic has been in good form, averaging 14.2 points per game this season and if he plays well on Tuesday night, it could be a decent evening for the Belgians.
This is yet another game that the bookmakers think is going to be a tough one but the hosts should be able to edge it. With this in mind, look to take Telenet Oostende at +1.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 158.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet on this occasion. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit