Spread Pick: Rosa RadomHome with handicap -3.5 at 1.86
Over/Under: Over 144.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 18:30 BST – Rosa Radom v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne – Betting Tips
With both of these sides carrying a 3-2 record into this Group C FIBA Champions League clash, we should be in line for an exciting game. With a runaway leader at the top of the table, there is an added level of pressure on the team’s below the top, and this is a game that both sides will be absolutely desperate to win. The victor knows that they’ll create some space between themselves and the losing side, which is always likely to create an interesting match-up.
The Polish side comes into this game on the back of rediscovering their form in the Champions League. An opening day win over PAOK set Rosa up for a great start but they then lost out to Ventspils and EWE Baskets in Rounds 2 and 3. These losses have been followed up by wins against Muratbey and Varese, which has lifted the mood around the hosts. This will be a tough game and a game against Neptunas is also looming so Rosa know that this is a chance to stamp their authority on the table. Tyrone Brazelton has been in excellent form so far this season, offering up an average of 17.8 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 59.5-83, Totals: 146)|
|andrew||22/11 18:30||Rosa RadomRADOM||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||144.0||1.90||Over 144.0|
|SPREAD||-3.5||1.86||Rosa RadomRADOM||Bet ►|
ASVEL look for consistency in FIBA Champions League
Things have been up and down for ASVEL as well this season. There was a narrow single point loss to Varese on the opening day of the campaign but this was followed up with an 81-79 win over EWE Baskets. There was then a loss at the hands of Neptunas before wins against PAOK and Ventspils got the French side back on track. This game represents a chance to strengthen their position in Group C before the turn of the year. A vital player for ASVEL so far this season has been Walter Hodge, who has provided an average of 12.8 points per game this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think this is going to be a very tough one to call. In this sort of game, home advantage could be crucial so take Rosa Radom at -3.5, which is provided at odds of 1.86. For the Over/Under market in this Group C FIBA Champions League game, be sure to take OVER 144.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit