Spread Pick: Muratbey UsakHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 18:00 BST – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Openjobmetis Varese – Betting Tips
The two bottom sides in Group C of the FIBA Champions League clash in this game and the winner knows that they’ll put some distance between themselves and their rival at the foot of the table. As both of these teams come into this game with a 4-1 record, they aren’t too familiar with winning this season, so the team that comes out on top will be absolutely elated, while the losing team will have a lot to shoulder and deal with.
Both of these teams also came through the qualifying process for the FIBA Champions League, so it has been a lengthy campaign already. The hosts booked their spot in the group stages by overcoming U-BT Cluj Napoca but they have found the group stage to be more difficult. Defeats at the hands of Neptunas Klaipeda, PAOK, Rosa Radom and EWE Baskets have all been painful to take. The only win that Muratbey have enjoyed this season came in a 74-69 win over Ventspils which took place in Round 3 of the season. Mark Lyons has been a strong force for the hosts so far this campaign, offering up an average of 17.1 points per game at this stage of the season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 82.5-64, Totals: 151)|
|andrew||22/11 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||147.5||1.90||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.90||Muratbey UsakUSAK||Bet ►|
Varese are having a torrid time in FIBA Champions League
Life hasn’t been much brighter for the away team. Varese booked their passage into the FIBA Champions League by defeating Benfica and then enjoyed a Round 1 win over ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne. That was the last bright moment though and defeats against Neptunas Klaipeda, PAOK, Ventspils and Rosa Radom have followed. There is a desperate need for Varese to get their season back on track but obviously, this will be a challenging game between two sides who must win. One player that needs to deliver for Varese is Christian Eyenga, who has provided an average of 15.3 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think that home advantage will make a difference in this game. If you are looking to get involved with the basketball betting action in this game, take Muratbey Usak Sportif at -4.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market for this match should go OVER 147.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit