Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 144.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 20:00 BST – EWE Baskets v PAOK – Betting Tips
The hosts have a 3-2 record and the away side has a 2-3 record going into this game which means that there is all to play for in this Group C FIBA Champions League. A win will give the victorious side a massive boost while a defeat will be a big blow to the team that comes off second best in this clash. Expect this game to be a thrilling game as both sides go all out to grab a crucial win.
EWE Baskets will be very wary of their own record this season because if their pattern of results continues, it could be a difficult evening for the home team. The Germans have pulled off a WLWLW record so far and they’ll be desperate to grab their second win in a row in Group C. They have defeated Ventspils, Rosa Radom and Muratbey while falling at the hands of ASVEL and Neptunas Klaipeda. Group C is a competitive league with a number of decent teams in the middle of the group but the hosts need to get a win to cling on to the coat-tails of the runaway leader. Vaughn Duggins has been in excellent form so far this season with an average of 14 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 60.5-62, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||22/11 20:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||PAOKPAOK||144.0||1.90||Over 144.0|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
The Greeks need to get back to winning ways in the FIBA Champions League
An opening day loss was overturned with wins in Round 2 and 3 of the FIBA Champions League season but the Greeks have lost their most recent games. The wins against Muratbey and Varese have fallen in between the early loss to Rosa Radom and the more recent defeats at the hands of ASVEL and Neptunas. This will also be a difficult task for PAOK and they will be keen to show that they can grind out wins against big teams. One player who will need to deliver a strong showing for PAOK is Darryl Bryant, who has provided an average of 12.4 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are big favourites for this game and you can take EWE Baskets at -6.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you have an interest in the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 144.0 which is available at odds of 1.90 for this Tuesday night game. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit