Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheHome with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 140.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 20:30 BST – Le Mans Sarthe v Maccabi Rand Media – Betting Tips
The team at the top of Group B welcomes the team in sixth place and on paper, this looks like a straightforward win for the French side. Le Mans Sarthe have already clocked up a 4-1 record and their opponents hold a 2-3 record coming into Round 6 of the FIBA Champions League.
The only defeat that Le Mans Sarthe have suffered came in Round 5 when they feel to CSM CSU Oradea, but they have managed to win every other game of the season. This is a great record and they started the season in fine form, winning two games in a row by a 68-49 margin. Round 3 saw them take a squeaky 76-77 victory against Kataja Basket but in their most recent outing, there was a 79-66 win against Pinar Karsiyaka. One player that has been in top form for the hosts so far this season is Ryan Pearson, who has notched an average of 14.2 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 70.5-72, Totals: 152)|
|andrew||22/11 20:30||Le Mans SartheMSB||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||140.5||1.90||Over 140.5|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Maccabi have lost form in the FIBA Champions League
The Israelis got off to a flying start in the FIBA Champions League, winning their opening two games but they have now lost three matches in a row. This has made life difficult for Maccabi and they’ll be desperate to get back to winning ways. Of course, this is a rather tough match for them and they may need to wait another week to try and recapture their early season form. Recent defats at the hands of Pinar, Umana and Avtodor have taken the gloss and shine off the early season exploits for Maccabi. Charles Thomas has averaged 14.2 points per game this season and he needs to deliver to help his team improve their standing.
The hosts should be able to continue their run of form in this game and they have managed to win by some large margins so far this season. This means you should take Le Mans Sarthe at -9.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. There is a lot to be said for looking at the Over/Under market and you can go OVER 140.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit