Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap -7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 143.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 18:00 BST – Khimik v Pinar Karsiyaka – Betting Tips
The bottom team in Group B has a chance to improve that status with a home game against a mid-table team on Tuesday night. This clash between Khimik and Pinar may not be a classic game but it us hugely important to both sides and with the hosts carrying a 1-4 record and the away side holding a 3-2 record, this is a FIBA Champions League that may provide a number of basketball betting opportunities.
After two defeats to start their campaign, Khimik must have felt that their Round 3 victory over Umana had the hallmark of a landmark game, spurring the team on to better heights after this point. This hasn’t been the case and Khimik lost out in Round 4 and 5 of the FIBA Champions League. This leaves the team lying at the foot of the table and looking for a win of any sort to help them push on and move off of the bottom. While progress from this stage of the season cannot be ruled out just yet, it is starting to look beyond the hosts. However, Jaime Smith has managed an average of 23.2 points per game this season and if he delivers a big night on Tuesday, there could be something for the hosts to cheer.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-70.5, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||22/11 18:00||KhimikKHIMI||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||143.5||1.90||Over 143.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.90||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Pinar will be keen to win this FIBA Champions League game
A loss in their last outing against Le Mans Sarthe has taken the some of the wind out of the sails of Pinar Karsiyaka but they will still think that they are moving along quite nicely in Group B in the Champions League. A 3-2 record at this stage isn’t to be sniffed at and this away tie to the team at the foot of the group will be viewed as a winnable game. If the away side are to win this game, they’ll be looking towards Mateusz Ponitka to do the damage, and he has managed an average of 12 points per game this season. There has also been assistance from DaJuan Summers who has managed an average of 5.8 rebounds per game this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This is a game that the hosts will look forward to but the away side should have enough to take it comfortably. Take Pinar Karsiyaka at -7.5 at odds of 1.90. The Over/Under market should be taken at OVER 143.5, which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit