Spread Pick: Kataja BasketHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/11/2016 18:00 BST – Kataja Basket v CSM CSU Oradea – Betting Tips
Both of these teams have made their way through the qualifying round to take a spot in the FIBA Champions League, but both sides are slightly toiling at the moment. The hosts are in seventh spot in the group while the away side are in fifth. Both of these teams have a 2-3 record and they will both view this game as the ideal chance to grab a win and put some distance between themselves and the foot of the table.
Kataja sealed their FIBA Champions League spot with a two-legged win over Södertälje Kings and then had a tough baptism in the league. The hosts lost their opening two games to Maccabi Rand Media and then Avtodor but in the third game, they achieved a narrow win over Le Mans Sarthe. A Round 4 win over Khimik saw Kataja take a 2-2 record in Group B but this was denied by a 68-92 defeat to Umana last week. If the hosts are to have a big week this week it is likely that Daniel Mullings will have a big part to play. He has achieved an average of 16.7 points so far this campaign while also offering an average of 7.4 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 69.5-80, Totals: 154)|
|andrew||22/11 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||CSM OradeaORADE||154.5||1.90||Over 154.5|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.90||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Oradea need more success in the FIBA Champions League
It has been a lengthy campaign already for Oradea having made their way through two rounds of qualifying ties to get into the Champions League. They lost their first two games before tasting victory in Round 3 against Avtodor Saratov. They then fell to Le Mans Sarthe but in Round 5, they grabbed their second win in Group B by overcoming Khimik by a score of 69-66. I may have been a narrow win but it was a vital victory and if they get another win on Tuesday, a lot will be down to the play of Sean Barnette. Barnette has averaged 12.7 points per game this season while providing an average of 6.3 rebounds per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It is a game that could go either way and both sides will believe they can win this match. Take Kataja Basket at -4.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should look to go OVER 154.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit