Spread Pick: VentspilsHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 18:00 BST - Ventspils v Muratbey Usak - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts hold a 4-5 record coming into this game while the away side have a 3-6 record, so there is an incentive for both teams relating to their opponents. If Ventspils win the game, they create a gap in Group C of the FIBA Champions League between themselves and their opponents. However, if Muratbey win, they draw level with Ventspils, so this is a game where both sides will be desperate to grab the victory to boost their status in the table.
Ventspils won their most recent game with a 79-63 win over Rosa Radom but they suffered two defeats going into that game. It has been an up and down season, as a 4-5 record indicates. In the previous game between these two sides, Ventspils lost, which means that they will have revenge on their mind. A win here will create some space between the two sides and if the hosts are to succeed, it is likely that Willie Deane will be at the heart of it all. Deane has an average of 14.6 points per game so far this season, leading the Ventspils attack.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 90.5-86, Totals: 183)|
|andrew||21/12 18:00||VentspilsVENTS||Muratbey UsakUSAK||150.5||1.83||Over 150.5|
Muratbey Usak Sportif are still enjoying life in FIBA Champions League
Muratbey won a very narrow game in their last outing, defeating PAOK by 78-77, which is the sort of win that lifts teams and drives spirit and confidence. Muratbey will need that spirit and confidence for this game but they do know they have already defeated Ventspils this season, so that will give them something else to cling to. Another thing that gives the away side hope in this game is the form of D’Angelo Harrison, who has provided an average of 16 points per game so far this season. This is a tremendous return but Muratbey will hope that other players can help Harrison out.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are favourites for this game and you should feel confident about backing Ventspils by -6.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market in this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League game, go OVER 150.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK