Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersHome with handicap -10 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 133.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:00 BST - Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns Domzale - Champions League Betting Tips
Sixth plays seventh in the FIBA Champions League and this is a game that both of these sides will believe they have a chance of winning. The hosts, currently with a 3-6 record can move up the table if they win but for the away side, with a 1-8 record, this game is about narrowing the gap on the Skyliners and trying to create some space between themselves and the Bakken Bears.
When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was the Skyliners that grabbed the win and this will leave the hosts with a touch of confidence coming into this game. The hosts have lost three matches on the spin, falling to Banvit, AS Monaco and Ironi Nahariya, since their 81-74 win over Aris. There are a lot of good teams in Group A, so it is no surprise that the Skyliners have struggled slightly but there is no doubt that this is a game the hosts need to take advantage of. Kwame Vaughn has been a star player so far this season, offering an average of 14.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 62-62, Totals: 134)|
|andrew||21/12 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||133.5||1.83||Over 133.5|
|SPREAD||-10||1.83||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Helios Suns have struggled in FIBA Champions League
The Suns have only won one game this season and that came against the Bakken Bears, the other side with a 1-8 record at this stage of the season. The Suns are on a 5 game losing streak and while this away tie will be a tough challenge, it is one of the few away games where they stand a chance. With the Bears facing Monaco on Wednesday night, that should be a loss for the bottom side so this is a genuine chance to move away from the foot of the table. Tomaš Kyzlink has been a key player for Helios Suns so far, offering an average of 13.2 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should have enough about them to claim victory and you can back the Fraport Skyliners at -10, at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 133.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK