Spread Pick: StrasbourgAway with handicap -3.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 146.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:30 BST - Telenet Oostende v Strasbourg - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in fifth-spot in Group of the FIBA Champions League and they are more concerned with who is pushing from below as opposed to looking upwards in an attempt to improve their status. The 4-5 record sees Telenet Oostende slightly detached from the top end of the group but this game is a chance to drag one of the above teams down a bit. Of course, SIG Strasbourg will be desperate to improve on their 6-3 record and move up the table, or at least stay competitive in the battle at the top of Group D.
A 71-81 loss at the hands of Juventus Utena wasn’t what Oostende were hoping for after two straight wins but a win in this game would definitely lift the spirits and confidence of the Belgian side. Those wins against KK Mornar and Cibona may have been against lowly opposition but any win should be celebrated. When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, Strasbourg won by 74-64 so the hosts know that they are in for a tough challenge on Wednesday night. Rasko Katic has been in good form, offering an average of 12.6 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 65-62.5, Totals: 131)|
|andrew||21/12 20:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||StrasbourgSTRAS||146.0||1.83||Under 146.0|
SIG Strasbourg are on a good run in FIBA Champions League
Three wins in a row is what SIG Strasbourg have coming into this game and they will be looking to add to that record. The most recent wins came against KK Mornar, Juventus Utena and Sidigas Avellino which indicates the class and strength of SIG Strasbourg but given that the French side’s most recent defeat came against Cibona, they do slip up at times when they shouldn’t as well. The ten point win over Telenet earlier in the season will provide the French side with confidence and if Erving Walker hits form, it could be a good away win. Walker has notched an average of 13.7 points per game so far this season and he’ll be keen to add to this.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You should look to take SIG Strasbourg at -3.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 146.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK