Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgHome with handicap -10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 146.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:00 BST - EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Rosa Radom - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts carry a 5-4 record coming into this game and they know that there is a big gap between themselves and the two teams above them. This means that there is not a lot the German side can do apart from win and hope that their rivals start to slip up but the bigger pressure on EWE Baskets comes from the teams below them in Group C. Rosa Radom are toiling in the FIBA Champions League, with a 3-6 record, and they’ll need to string a few wins together to move them away from the foot of the table.
The hosts lost out in their most recent game with a 69-76 loss at the hands of ASVEL and this came on the back of an impressive 87-73 win over Ventspils. Before that, EWE Baskets lost to Varese by a score of 71-76 and the game before that saw them defeat POAK 67-62. As you can see, things have been up and down for the Germans but they know they managed to defeat their midweek opponents when the two sides clashed earlier this campaign. That 66-70 win should give the hosts confidence of completing a double and there is also the form of Brian Qvale to rely on. Qvale has offered an average of 14.2 points per game while also providing an average of 7.7 rebounds per match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 72.5-71, Totals: 154)|
|andrew||21/12 20:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Rosa RadomRADOM||146.0||1.83||Under 146.0|
|SPREAD||-10.5||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
Rosa Radom are on a bad run in FIBA Champions League
Rosa Radom are on a four-game losing streak and this means they really need to get to grips with their form before they find themselves cut off at the foot of Group C in the FIBA Champions League. Recent defeats against Ventspils, PAOK, Neptunas Klaipeda and ASVEL ensure that there is a slight sense of doom and gloom around Rosa Radom but all it takes is one win to brighten things up. Tyrone Brazelton has provided an average of 15.3 points per game this season and if finds form in this game, he is the player that could make a difference.
The hosts will be keen to take care of this match as quickly as possible so back EWE Baskets at -10.5 at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 146.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK