Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap -3.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 148.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:00 BST - Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts have a 3-6 record coming into this game while the away side carries a 6-3 record and the three teams above them in their sights. An away win would move Pinar into joint first so you have to expect the away team to be fired up for this Group B FIBA Champions League clash. Maccabi know that the two teams directly above them play each other, so someone has to lose, so there is an incentive for the Israeli side in this game too.
The hosts lost their most recent game, a 64-69 defeat at the hands of CSM CSU Oradea but they won their two games before that. Maccabi need to channel the spirit and desire shown in the wins over Kataja and Khimik in this game. If they do, they’ll find the home fans are fully behind them every step of the way. When these teams clashed earlier, Maccabi lost out by a score of 84-75, so there will also be a sense of revenge about this game. Charles Thomas has been in good form for the hosts, offering an average of 13.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 78-65.5, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||21/12 20:00||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||148.5||1.83||Under 148.5|
|SPREAD||-3.5||1.83||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Pinar Karsiyaka have big ambitions in FIBA Champions League
The away side carries a two-game winning streak into this match and Pinar will be desperate to grab another win to keep this run going. An away win will place Pinar in a good spot around the top of the table and they know that they have already defeated Maccabi Rand Media this season, with an 84-75 win. Aside from that, things have been ticking over nicely for Pinar with J’Covan Marquis Brown in good form. Brown has averaged 15.1 points per game so far this season and if he finds form in this game, this could be a great night for the away team.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away team are narrow favourites for this game and you should back Pinar Karsiyaka at -3.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, choose UNDER 148.5 at odds of 1.83 for this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League clash. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK