Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarAway with handicap +7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 168.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 18:30 BST - Mega Leks v KK Mornar Bar - Champions League Betting Tips
The teams currently in seventh and eighth spot in Group D in the FIBA Champions League clash on Wednesday night and there is a lot at stake. With both teams holding a 2-7 record, whoever loses this game will end the week at the foot of the table. There is also a chance the winning team could move up the table so this is shaping up to be a tight match with plenty at stake in Group D.
Mega Leks have lost their three most recent games, which isn’t really a surprise when they have only won two games this season. There was a Round 2 victory over Cibona, by a score of 81-79 and then the Round 6 victory over Telenet Oostende, by a score of 76-70, but that has been pretty much it for fun and excitement so far this campaign. These two teams clashed in Round 3 and Mega Leks lost narrowly by a score of 85-87, which means that the hosts will be desperate for a victory in this one. Kostja Mushidi has bene in good form for a team that has been struggling and he’ll be looking to improve on his 10.8 points per game record so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 60-60.5, Totals: 113)|
|andrew||21/12 18:30||Mega LeksMEGA||KK Mornar BarMORNA||168.0||1.83||Under 168.0|
|SPREAD||+7.5||1.83||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
KK Mornar are enduring a terrible time in FIBA Champions League
KK Mornar won two of their first three games of the season, including the Round 3 87-85 win over Mega Leks but that was the last time Mornar won a game in Group D in the FIBA Champions League. They may view this as a chance to get back on track and move up the table but when you have lost 6 basketball games in a row it becomes very difficult to drag yourself again. Antabia Waller has been in decent form and with an average of 14.6 points per game; he should be the player that dictates things for the away team in this game. Both offences will be absolutely vital in this match.
This could be a lot closer than the bookies think so take KK Mornar at +7.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should choose UNDER 168.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK