Spread Pick: Besiktas Sompo JapanHome with handicap -5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 18:00 BST - Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a FIBA Champions League group with plenty to play for and it could have an impact on the make-up of Group E. The hosts hold a 7-2 record and they know that a win in this game will see them move to the top of the table, which should be all the incentive a team needs to win a game. Of course, AEK head to Turkey knowing that a win will move their 6-3 record into one that is level with the hosts, so that should spur AEK on in this game.
The Turkish side lost their most recent game and this means that they have suffered two defeats in their three most recent games. This comes on the back of 6 successive wins at the start of the season so it is fair to say that Besiktas are slightly toiling compared to their earlier form this season. The defeats to Partizan and MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg have been against two of the other teams in the top three so there will be pressure on the hosts to win this game to show that they can mix it with the top half of the table. In the previous encounter, Besiktas grabbed a 78-88 win in Greece and they’ll be looking to win this game to get back on track. Earl Clark has provided an average of 15.9 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 76.5-68, Totals: 150)|
|andrew||21/12 18:00||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||AEKAEK||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.83||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Bet ►|
AEK will fancy their chances in this FIBA Champions League clash
AEK come into this game on the back of two wins, with the 89-69 win over Proximus Spirou and the 89-76 victory over Szolnoki Olaj showing that they have what it takes to grind out decent wins. Their most defeat came at the hands of Stelmet Zielona Gora while other losses this season have come against MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg and Besiktas in the earlier clash this campaign. There may be a sense of revenge in the air for AEK in Turkey on Wednesday night but this should be a good chance to stamp their mark on the top of the group.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts will be desperate to get back on track in this game and you should back Besiktas Sompo Japan at -5.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears