Spread Pick: PAOKHome with handicap -10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:00 BST - PAOK v Openjobmetis Varese - Champions League Betting Tips
When two teams in the bottom half of the table clash, there is often a sense of in trepidation and anxiety involved and this is what we should expect in Group C of the FIBA Champions League. PAOK carry a 4-5 record and sit in fifth place while Varese are rooted at the foot of the table with a 2-7 record. The Italians entered the FIBA Champions League through the qualification process so they have already done well this season but they have struggled in the main competition.
PAOK suffered a very narrow defeat in their most recent game, going down 77-78 to Muratbey. That is the sort of result that can knock the wind out of teams, so there is a need for the Greeks to bounce back very quickly and get back on the track in this game. They managed an 85-66 win over Rosa Radom in the game before that, which is exactly the sort of performance that PAOK will look to put into this game. When these teams clashed earlier this season, the Greeks won by 5 points, and they’ll be confident of doing similar here. Darryl Bryant has been in fine form this season, offering an average of 11.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 67.5-69, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||21/12 20:00||PAOKPAOK||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
Varese need some luck in FIBA Champions League
Varese have suffered two defeats in a row but with only two wins this campaign, it is no surprise that they have suffered a few losses. The recent defeat came at the hands of Neptunas Klaipeda in a 67-86 loss and the game before that saw ASVEL triumph by a score of 70-86. Varese also know that they lost their home game against PAOK earlier in the campaign, which means that they will be up against it in this game. Melvin Johnson has been in good form so far this campaign, offering an average of 19 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The Greeks should be in control of this game and you can back PAOK at -10.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK