Spread Pick: Bakken BearsAway with handicap 25.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 159.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 18:30 BST - AS Monaco v Bakken Bears - Champions League Betting Tips
As two Group A FIBA Champions League games took place on Tuesday night, the league fixtures heading into this round of fixtures is slightly lopsided. AS Monaco are currently sat in fourth place in the standings with an 8-1 record. However, all of the teams above them in Group A have played one game more and this match represents a good chance for the French side to move up the table. The Bakken Bears are currently bottom with a 1-8 record and they’ll be slightly concerned about this game.
These sides met in Round 3 of the FIBA Champions League and it was a convincing 57-94 victory for AS Monaco, which means that they’ll be confident heading into this game. The French side have only lost one game this European campaign, a 65-79 reversal at the hands of Banvit. They’ll be desperate to continue their winning streak, which currently sits at four games, and move up the table. There have been plenty of players chipping in with points for Monaco, which is why the top scorer is Zack Wright, who has offered an average of 11.7 points per game this season. No matter who gets the points in this one, the hosts will feel as though they can take control.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 105-111.5, Totals: 191)|
|andrew||21/12 18:30||AS MonacoMONAC||Bakken BearsBEARS||159.0||1.83||Under 159.0|
|SPREAD||25.5||1.83||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
Bakken Bears have struggled in FIBA Champions League
Coming through the qualification process means that the Bears can be proud of their season in the FIBA Champions League but they’d admit it could have been better, at least to this point. With just one win in 9 games, a 71-65 win over the Fraport Skyliners, the Bears are currently on a losing streak of four games. It would be nice for their fans to have confidence going into this game of causing an upset but in reality, the hosts should be too strong. However, this will be another chance for DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell to shine, with the player grabbing an average of 18 points per game so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are massively backing the hosts in this one and given what happened in the previous game this season, choose AS Monaco at -25.5 at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 159.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK