Spread Pick: CSM OradeaAway with handicap +12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 166.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 16:30 BST - Avtodor Saratov v CSM Oradea - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these teams are on a 4-5 record and while they can’t make a big imprint on the table with a win here, this is a brilliant chance to create some space between themselves and their rival. The hosts will assume that home advantage will give them a lift in this game but equally, the Romanian side will view this as a fantastic chance to get an away win and set up a push for the last section of the regular season.
The hosts lost their most recent outing, an 86-97 defeat at the hands of Kataja Basket but they triumphed in the game before that, a 93-80 win over Khimik. As a 4-5 record suggests, it has been an up and down campaign so far for Avtodor and they lost the previous match against their Wednesday night opponents. That was a 96-85 win in Oradea so the head to head battle will be something that should spur the hosts on. Another thing that should spur the hosts on is Nicolas Minnerath, who has managed an average of 20.4 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 59-77.5, Totals: 124)|
|andrew||21/12 16:30||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||CSM OradeaORADE||166.0||1.83||Under 166.0|
|SPREAD||+12.5||1.83||CSM OradeaORADE||Bet ►|
CSM CSU Oradea need more consistency in FIBA Champions League
It shouldn’t be forgotten that CSM CSU Oradea battled through two qualifying rounds to make it into the FIBA Champions League, so their record is actually quite decent in that regard. The away side won their most recent game, a 69-64 win over Maccabi Rand Media, so there may be some confidence in the away ranks for this game. There is also a good chance that the earlier win over Avtodor Saratov, a 96-85 win, will give the away side some confidence. They don’t have the scoring prowess of the hosts, with Sean Barnette being the top scorer with an average of 11.7 points.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This could go either way so take CSM CSU Oradea at +12.5 available at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, choose to go UNDER 166.0 at odds of 1.83 for this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League game. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK