Spread Pick: MHP Riesen LudwigsburgAway with handicap -10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 156.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 18:30 BST - Szolnoki Olaj v MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg - Champions League Betting Tips
The team that is holding up everyone else in Group E in the FIBA Champions League welcomes the team that currently sits in third place. The 1-8 record of the hosts is all the explanation you need to know why Szolnoki are currently lagging behind while MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg come with a 6-3 record. On paper, the away team should be looking to grab a win in this game.
The only time that Szolnoki Olaj won a game this season in the FIBA Champions League was back in Round 2. This means that the hosts have lost out in their last 7 games and you can see why confidence is at a low level coming into this game. Recent defeats to Dinamo Sassari, AEK and Proximus Spirou have been damaging but it already looks as though it is too late to salvage anything from this season for Szolnoki. Nikola Pavlicevic has been in fantastic form though and his average of 19.5 points per game is definitely a bright spot in what has been a trying season so far for the home team.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-80.5, Totals: 172)|
|andrew||20/12 18:30||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||156.0||1.83||Over 156.0|
|SPREAD||-10.5||1.83||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Bet ►|
The Germans need more consistency in FIBA Champions League
The Germans come into this game on the back of a win over Stelmet but this followed a loss to Partizan. There is no denying that the side from Ludwigsburg has been up and down so far this campaign but they should see this game as a chance to develop a run of form. When the teams met earlier in the season, the Germans triumphed by a 99-56 margin, and they’ll be confident they can do the same again. Jack Cooley has provided an average of 13.6 points per game so far this season for the away side.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
While the away team should have enough about them to win the game, you can fancy them to do some damage in this game. Take MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg at -10.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market for this match will find that going OVER 156.0 at odds of 1.83 is likely to be a reasonable bet for Tuesday night in the FIBA Champions League. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK