Spread Pick: PartizanAway with handicap +12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 148.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 18:30 BST - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Partizan - Champions League Betting Tips
There isn’t a lot between these sides and the hosts know that a win will draw the two teams on to a 5-5 record, so that is going to be a huge incentive. Stelmet welcome Partizan in what could be one the tightest FIBA Champions League games of the week and Group E is the place to check out on Tuesday night as there are three games taking place, although this game could be the closest to call.
The hosts lost out in their most recent game to MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg but this came on the back of wins over Dinamo Sassari and AEK. There is a need for Stelmet to develop more consistency and they know they face an opponent they are evenly matched with. When these two sides clashed back in early November, it was Partizan that grabbed the 58-56 victory, a result that is the difference between the two sides at this stage. Nemanja Durisic has provided an average of 11.9 points per game so far this season for the hosts and if he can achieve this again, the home fans may be smiling at the end of the evening.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 80-93.5, Totals: 161)|
|andrew||20/12 18:30||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||PartizanPARTI||148.0||1.83||Over 148.0|
Partizan want back to winning ways in FIBA Champions League
Partizan come into this game on the back of two wins, defeating Besiktas and MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg but they fell 87-88 to Dinamo Sassari in a very narrow loss at the end of November. The Belgrade side will look back on the earlier win against Stelment, a 58-56 win, and take confidence from it. There wasn’t a lot of points on offer in that game but William Hatcher has provided an average of 13.8 points so far this season for Partizan and if he can conjure up something else along those lines, it is likely that the away fans will have a lot to enjoy in this Tuesday night clash.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts are big favourites for the game but when you consider how tight things are between these clubs and the earlier score between the sides, take Partizan at +12.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 148.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK