Spread Pick: Proximus Spirou CharleroiHome with handicap +3 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 157.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 20:30 BST - Proximus Spirou Charleroi v Dinamo Sassari - Champions League Betting Tips
There is not a great deal between these two sides heading into this game and the hosts know that a win will draw them level with their guests with respect to records. Proximus Spirou have a 3-6 record coming into this basketball match but as Dinamo Sassari have a 4-5 record, a lot could change by the end of this game on Tuesday night, so if you’re looking for meaningful basketball betting action, this could be the game for you.
The Belgians have lost their two most recent games in a row, falling to AEK and being narrowly defeated 66-68 by Besiktas. The game before that saw Proximus grab a 79-74 win over Szolnoki. When these two teams clashed earlier in the season, the game finished 95-75 in favour of the Italians, which may suggest a gulf in class between these two sides but over the course of the season, the two teams look a lot closer than that game suggests. One player that has been in good form for Proximus has been Brandon Bowman and he has offered an average of 14.2 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 66-57, Totals: 120)|
|andrew||20/12 20:30||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Dinamo SassariSASSA||157.5||1.83||Under 157.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.83||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Bet ►|
Dinamo looking to bounce back in FIBA Champions League
The Italians won their most recent game, lost the one before that, won the game before that and then lost three in a row before that. This suggests that Dinamo are not coming into this game carrying any form or notable confidence, which means that this could be an open game. One aspect that will provide Dinamo with confidence for this game is the fact that they demolished Proximus Spirou by a score of 95-75 when the teams clashed in early November. David Bell has been on fire so far this season, offering an average of 31 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies don’t think there is a lot between the two sides but they believe that Dinamo will just edge it. With that in mind, consider taking Proximus Spirou at +3, which is available at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 157.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83 for this Tuesday night clash. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK