Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 20:30 BST - ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Neptunas Klaipeda - Champions League Betting Tips
This is the real top of the table clash in this week’s FIBA Champions League. The side that is second in Group C, with a 7-2 record, welcomes the team at the top of the group with the away side carrying an 8-1 record. The basketball betting action looks close for this game and with a bit of luck, this will be a clash that everyone will want to see and enjoy.
ASVEL lost two of their opening three games of the season but have won their last 6 outings which means that confidence is flying high for the French side. However, the last time ASVEL lost, they lost to Neptunas, so this will be in the back of their mind. The winning run the hosts are on has seen PAO, Ventspils, Rosa Radom, Muratbey, Varese and EWE Baskets dismissed, and optimism will be high that there can be another win in this game, even though they face very tough opponents. Walter Hodge has been in sparkling form for ASVEL so far this campaign and if he can improve on his average of 13.7 points per game, the home fans may have a lot to be pleased about.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 68-70.5, Totals: 132)|
|andrew||20/12 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
|SPREAD||+6.5||1.83||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
Neptunas Klaipeda have been fantastic form in FIBA Champions League this season
The only time Neptunas have suffered defeat in the FIBA Champions League this season came with a 61-66 defeat at the hands of Ventspils back in November. Aside from that, the Lithuanian side has won all other 8 games including an 81-67 win over ASVEL. The group leaders are on a three-game winning run and they’ll be keen to build on the wins over Rosa Radom, Muratbey and Varese. Jimmy Baron has been an influential figure for the group leaders so far this season with an average of 17.7 points per game. If Baron can maintain that form in this game, the Lithuanians will fancy their chances of yet another win.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It could be a close game but with the form of Neptunas this season, you have to back Neptunas Klaipeda at +6.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK