Spread Pick: Kataja BasketAway with handicap +10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 20:30 BST - Le Mans Sarthe v Kataja Basket - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in first place while the away side come into this game in fourth place but there isn’t a massive gulf between these sides. Le Mans Sarthe have a 7-2 record while Kataja carry a 5-4 record, so an away win would make the gap between these sides very close indeed. This could be one of the most exciting games in the FIBA Champions League this week and it takes place in Group B.
Le Mans Sarthe have only suffered two defeats so far this season in the FIBA Champions League. Once came in early December when they stumbled against Umana and the other defeat was at the hands of Kataja Basket, a game that finished 77-76 in favour of the Finnish team. That alone will provide plenty of incentive for Le Mans Sarthe to up their game in this game and they will definitely have revenge in mind when they welcome Kataja on Tuesday night. The most recent outing for Le Mans Sarthe was an 82-59 win over Khimik and the hosts will be keen to get a run going. Ryan Pearson has provided an average of 12.6 points per game this season for the home team.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 57-84.5, Totals: 131)|
|andrew||20/12 20:30||Le Mans SartheMSB||Kataja BasketKATAJ||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||1.83||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Kataja have shown fantastic FIBA Champions League form of late
Kataja come into this game in the back of four wins in a row, which isn’t bad when you think that they only hold a 5-4 record. This run of form has transformed their season and means that their earlier win against Le Mans wasn’t a fluke. It was a difficult start to the FIBA Champions League campaign after making it through the playoff round but recent wins against Avtodor, Maccabi Rand Media, Pinar Karsiyaka and CSM CSU Oradea have lifted the spirits of the Finnish side. Rion Brown has been a key player for the away side so far this season, offering an average of 17.6 points per game.
The hosts are big favourites for this game but Kataja may run them closer than many people think. Take Kataja Basket at +10.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK