Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaAway with handicap +1 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 157.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 18:30 BST - CEZ Nymburk v Banvit Bandirma - Champions League Betting Tips
A side with a 6-3 record welcomes a team with an 8-1 record and if you are looking for a top of the table clash in the FIBA Champions League this week, you won’t find many better places to look than Group A. This Tuesday night clash sees CEZ Nymburk welcoming Banvit with virtually every other team in the league hoping for the Banvit locomotion to be derailed to open the group up again.
The hosts fell to Banvit earlier on in the season with a 75-69 score line providing Nymburk their first defeat of the campaign. In recent weeks, the hosts have been in good form, defeating Ironi Nahariya, Bakken Bears and the Helios Suns, giving them a three game winning streak. It will be difficult to try and continue this run after the end of this game but given that they are at home, Nymburk, and their fans, will believe they have a chance of success. Bryon Allen has been in good form so far this campaign, providing an average of 13.1 points per game and he is the player the hosts will look to in order to take this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 86-76, Totals: 161)|
|andrew||20/12 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||157.0||1.83||Under 157.0|
|SPREAD||+1||1.83||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Banvit are in fantastic form in FIBA Champions League
A single defeat, in Round 4 against Aris, is the only blot of the copybook of Banvit so far this season and when they took on CEZ Nymburk earlier on in this campaign, they grabbed a 75-69 win in that game. The away side have won 5 games in a row and they’ll think that they have every chance of making that 6 when they take to the court in this match. Gediminas Orelik has been an impressive player so far this season, offering an average of 15.7 points per game while also offering an average of 6 rebounds per match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think will be a close game and even believe the hosts will give Banvit their second defeat of the FIBA Champions League season. Take Banvit at +1, at odds of 1.83 in this game. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 157.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK