Spread Pick: ARISHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 20:00 BST - ARIS v Ironi Nahariya - Champions League Betting Tips
These teams may be fourth and fifth in Group A in the FIBA Champions League but their records tell a very different story. The hosts have a 6-3 record after 9 games while the away side has a 3-6 record, which indicates that Group A is a group of two halves. Usually when teams sat so close in the standings meet there is a lot at stake but both teams have got their eyes on very different prizes for this game.
Aris have been a team for streaks so far this season. They managed to win their opening four games of the campaign, including the only loss that Banvit have suffered so far this season, they then lost their next three games and are currently on a run of two wins. The recent wins against the Helios Suns and the Bakken Bears have helped to steady the ship and Aris will believe they can push up the table before too long. In the game when these two sides clashed earlier in the season, Aris grabbed a strong 85-53 win over Ironi, and you fancy them to do the same again in this clash. Vassilis Kavvadas has been in grand form so far this season, offering an average of 16 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 20/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 71.5-58, Totals: 143)|
|andrew||20/12 20:00||ARISARIS||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||148.5||1.83||Over 148.5|
Ironi have struggled in FIBA Champions League
Things have been tough for Ironi this season although the team will view participation in the FIBA Champions League as success by itself. This is because the side battled through the qualification process to get here, overcoming Tsmoki-Minsk. The two most recent outings for Ironi have been losses, going down to CEZ Nymburk and Banvit with the most recent win coming at the end of December in a 75-54 win over the Fraport Skyliners. Yancy Gates has been in decent form so far this season and he has provided an average of 14.6 points per game this season.
The bookies think the hosts will take this game comfortably and you can back Aris at -13.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 148.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v SIG Strasbourg
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Cibona
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Varese
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Rosa Radom
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Helios Suns
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Juventus Utena
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v KK Mornar
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Bakken Bears
- 21 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v AEK