Spread Pick: Proximus Spirou CharleroiHome with handicap -1.5 at 1.76
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 20:30 BST - Proximus Spirou Charleroi v Partizan - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in seventh and currently hold a 4-7 record heading into this game while Partizan are currently sitting in third spot in Group E and they hold a 7-4 record. This is a match that could go either way in the FIBA Champions League as both sides will be absolutely desperate to grab a win that will strengthen their chances of moving up the table before the end of the regular season.
Losing out to HMP RIESEN in their opening game of 2017 was an annoying start to the year for Proximus but they did end 2016 in good style, defeating Dinamo Sassari by a score of 63-57. The team has been far too inconsistent over the course of the season but they will feel that a home game will provide them with a chance to pick up points. They will also know that they demolished Partizan by a score of 70-84 in Belgrade earlier in the season, so that will give them hope of achieving a positive result in this game. Brandon Bowman has been an integral player so far this season and his average of 13.2 points per game has pushed Proximus on at times.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 61.5-65, Totals: 128)|
|andrew||10/01 20:30||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||PartizanPARTI||149.5||1.83||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-1.5||1.76||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Bet ►|
Partizan want to continue their FIBA Champions League form
Partizan will feel that they can rise higher in the table and the fact that they are on a four game winning streak will provide them with confidence. They had lost four games in a row before that so it may be that the Belgrade side is a streaky team that gets on a run for a while. They know that they need to avenge the home loss to Proximus from earlier in the season in the hope of giving themselves a lift for the run-in to the regular season. William Hatcher has been in excellent form so far this season and he has provided an average of 13.2 points per game this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think this is going to be a really tight affair in the FIBA Champions League. You can take Proximus Spirou at -1.5 at odds of 1.76 for this game. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media