Spread Pick: AS MonacoHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 18:30 BST - AS Monaco v Banvit Bandirma - Champions League Betting Tips
First plays second in this clash of the titans in Group A in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts are the team at the top of the pile and with a 10-1 record after 11 games, you can see why they are the team to beat in this league. However, Banvit have a 9-2 record which is the envy of most teams in the FIBA Champions League at this point in time, so you can see that this is shaping up to be a match that has a lot riding on it.
The earlier clash between these two teams was the only time that AS Monaco have tasted defeat in this season’s FIBA Champions League. Banvit ran out 79-65 winners, so there will be hope in the hearts of the away team, knowing that they have what it takes to come out on top against exalted opposition. This result will also act as a spur for Monaco though because the French side will be determined to exact revenge on the only side who have defeated them. Sometimes you have what looks like a classic game on paper only to find out that it lets you down on the basketball court but this Group A match is shaping up to be one of the best games of this midweek.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 57.5-63, Totals: 128)|
|andrew||11/01 18:30||AS MonacoMONAC||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||150.5||1.83||Over 150.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.83||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
Banvit are doing great in FIBA Champions League
AS Monaco have a number of players who have performed well for them this season, which is indicated in the fact that their top scorer has a lower return than you may think. Dee Bost should be rightly proud of his 12.4 points per game but with so many players chipping in, AS Monaco know that they can expect points from a range of players. John Bryant has been in fine form for the hosts, offering an average of 6.8 points per game.
For Banvit, Furkan Korkmaz has been a key player, providing an average of 20 points per game. There has also been a strong showing from Gasper Vidmar who has provided an average of 5.5 rebounds per game.
The bookies tip the hosts to pull through and you can back AS Monaco at -7.5 at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 150.5 at odds of 1.90 makes sense. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media