Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaAway with handicap -1 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 162.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 18:30 BST - Cibona v Juventus Utena - Champions League Betting Tips
With both of these teams hanging around the middle of Group D, there is a lot riding on this match. You will also find that plenty of other teams and fans have an interest in this game. The hosts are currently in sixth spot in the group and they have a 4-7 record at this stage of the season. The away side carry a 7-4 record and are in fourth spot in the table. Both teams have ambitions to move up in the league, and a win is vital.
There was a big win for Juventus Utena when these sides clashed earlier in the season. The 104-82 score line showcased the strength of the Lithuanian side and many people will expect them to do the double in this clash. Of course, playing away from home will make the tie a bit trickier for Juventus but they will have a degree of confidence about this clash.
The head to head may be beyond Cibona, the 18 point margin of defeat leaves them with a lot of work to do to turn that around but any win will do at this stage for the home team. Any win is vital at this point of the campaign with the regular season in the final run.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-71, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||11/01 18:30||CibonaCIBON||Juventus UtenaUTENA||162.0||1.83||Under 162.0|
|SPREAD||-1||1.83||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
Juventus Utena have enjoyed FIBA Champions League action
A Zizic has been a key player for the hosts so far this season and if Cibona are going to get anything from this game, it will likely come through his involvement. Zizic has provided an average of 16 points per game this season. There has also been support from Z Sakic, who has weighed in with an average of 6.1 rebounds per game.
Vytautas Sulskis has been on form for Juventus, providing an average of 12.8 points per game. Valdas Vasylius is another player who has managed to chip in so far this campaign for Juventus Utena and he has provided an average of 6 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think this will be close and you can back Juventus Utena at -1 at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 162.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media