Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarAway with handicap -23.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 151.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 20:30 BST - Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar Bar - Champions League Betting Tips
This looks like being a mismatch in Group D in the FIBA Champions League but quite often these games turn out to be more exciting than you think. Sidigas Avellino are sitting in second place in the table and have an 8-3 record so far for the season. They welcome KK Mornar, who are in last place of Group D and the away side brings a 2-9 record into this clash.
In the previous game between these sides this season, it finished 67-76 in favour of Avellino. This was no real surprise and although the score line was relatively close, the away side were the stronger team through the match. This is why many people are expecting the home team to run out convincing winners in this game.
It has been a rough season for KK Mornar so far this campaign and they know that a win could transform them and breathe new life into them for the final run-down of the FIBA Champions League. However, this is unlikely because Sidigas Avellino know the importance of picking up points in their pursuit of the top spot, so it is likely that this match will play to form on Wednesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 53-36.5, Totals: 113)|
|andrew||11/01 20:30||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||KK Mornar BarMORNA||151.5||1.83||Over 151.5|
|SPREAD||-23.5||1.83||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
KK Mornar have not enjoyed FIBA Champions League
Joe Ragland has been a key player for Sidigas Avellino so far this season, providing an average of 16 points per game. He has been backed by Kyrylo Fesenko who has chipped in with an offering of 6.4 rebounds per game. One player that has been on form for KK Mornar this season has been Antabia Waller, who has chipped in with an average of 13.5 points per game this season. There has also been a strong showing from Octavius Ellis who has offered an average of 8.3 rebounds per game this campaign for the away team.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should have more than enough to take this game comfortably but you can take KK Mornar at -23.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 151.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media