Spread Pick: Avtodor SaratovHome with handicap -6 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 165.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 16:30 BST - Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media - Champions League Betting Tips
With both of these teams in the bottom half of Group B in the FIBA Champions League, this is shaping up to be an important clash in the regular season. The hosts are currently in seventh place and they hold a 4-7 record. The Israeli side comes with a 5-6 record and they are currently in sixth, so you can see how close this game is. The hosts will want the win that will push them above Maccabi in the table.
These two teams clashed earlier in the campaign and it was a convincing away win for Avtodor. The score finished 74-98 to the away side in that game, which was a pulverising defeat. The fact that Maccabi have bounced back and have the upper hand, at the moment, has to be seen as a positive thing for them but the memories of that defeat must linger.
You can bet that Saratov will be using the memories of that day as inspiration for this clash and with the home fans desperate to see a repeat of that win, and gain the head to head advantage over a close rival, this is likely to be a game that offers a great deal of excitement and drama.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 75-71, Totals: 152)|
|andrew||11/01 16:30||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||165.0||1.83||Under 165.0|
|SPREAD||-6||1.83||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Bet ►|
Maccabi Rand Media are keen for a win in the FIBA Champions League
Both teams have players who have been in strong form this season. N Minnerath has been a key player for Avtodor Saratov with an average of 20.9 points per game and 7 rebounds per match. If the hosts are to do something in this game, it is likely Nicolas Minnerath will be at the heart of it all.
Javon McCrea has been an excellent player for Maccabi so far this campaign, providing an average of 13.9 points per game and an average of 7.7 rebounds per match. If the away side are to avenge that earlier defeat, it is likely McCrea will be involved.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should fancy their chances of doing the double and you can take Avtodor Saratov at -6 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 165.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari