Spread Pick: Telenet OostendeAway with handicap +16 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 149.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 20:30 BST - Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts will see this as a game that should pose them no significant problems as they look to improve on their 9-2 record at this point of the season. Telenet Oostende are in fifth place at this stage of Group D in the FIBA Champions League and they’ll know that they are in for a tough game in this Wednesday night clash. The Belgian side has a 4-7 record coming into this game.
The hosts have only lost twice this season but one of these defeats came at the hand of their Belgian opponents. The 66-62 win in Oostende was a massive highlight of the campaign for the Belgians while the Spanish side will look on it as a low point of the campaign. After all, if you have only lost two games so far in the season, one of them probably shouldn’t be to a mid-table ranked Belgian team, but that can happen sometimes in basketball.
It is unlikely that the away side will fancy their chances of clinching the double in this clash but they will surely take some confidence from the earlier victory over the Spanish side. They may not be in a position to take top spot themselves but if the Belgians can cause another shock, there could be implications at the top of the table for a few teams.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 64-73, Totals: 121)|
|andrew||11/01 20:30||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||149.0||1.83||Over 149.0|
|SPREAD||N/a||+16||1.83||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Bet ►|
Telenet Oostende need more success in FIBA Champions League
Charles English is a player that will do his best to ensure Tenerife don’t suffer a shock in this game, and he has provided an average of 12.7 points per game so far this season. There has been a decent level of support from Will Hanley who has offered an average of 5 rebounds per game. Rasko Katic has been one of the better players for Telenet Oostende so far this season and he has provided an average of 12.6 points per game. Pierre-Antoine Gillet has chipped in with an average of 4.7 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are clear favourites but you can take Telenet Oostende at +16, at odds of 1.83. Anyone after the Over/Under market, should go UNDER 149.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media