Spread Pick: Bakken BearsAway with handicap -14.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 20:00 BST - Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a game of great importance at the bottom of Group A in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts are currently in sixth position, worth ambitions of moving up the table, and they are currently holding a 4-7 record. The away side are the last team in the group and have a 1-10 record, so this should be a game that the hosts use to grab some confidence and
It needs to be remembered that even though the Bakken Bears have only won one game in the FIBA Champions League this season, it came in the earlier fixture against Fraport Skyliners. This means that both sides will feel that there is something to prove in this game. The 71-65 victory has been the only tangible highlight for the Danish side, and they would love to do the double in this game. Of course, it is a very different feeling for the Skyliners.
Knowing that every other team in Group A has grabbed the win against the Bears, some on two occasions, while they haven’t will annoy Fraport, and surely this will see them come out of the blocks, firing on all cylinders. This may be a game that has more to offer than the standard run of the mill game between sides at the foot of the table.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 102-53.5, Totals: 170)|
|andrew||11/01 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bakken BearsBEARS||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||-14.5||1.83||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
Bakken Bears have struggled in FIBA Champions League
Kwame Vaughn has been in good form for the hosts so far this season, offering up an average of 14.3 points per game. There has also been support from Michael Morrison who has provided an average of 6.2 rebounds per game. For the Bears, it is all about DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell. Akoon-Purcell has managed to provide an average of 18 points per game while also offering an average of 6.5 rebounds per game. If the Bears are to do an unlikely double in this game, it will likely be down to Akoon-Purcell.
The hosts should have enough to take the game but back the Bakken Bears at -14.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media