Spread Pick: ARISHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 153.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 16:00 BST - ARIS v CEZ Nymburk - Champions League Betting Tips
This Group A FIBA Champions League game between Aris and CEZ Nymburk sees the away side in the better position. The hosts are currently sitting in fourth spot in the group and hold a 7-4 record. The away team are currently ranked third and bring an 8-3 record to the table. This Wednesday night game could be an excellent match with plenty of basketball betting opportunities.
Aris lost out in their last game, losing by a single point to Banvit, which would have been a difficult result to take in. The hosts are likely to turn to W Cummings who has been in fine form this season. Cummings has provided an average of 15 points per game this season while there has been a good level of support from Vlado Jankovic so far this season with an average of 5.7 points per game.
It was Nymburk who won the earlier clash between these sides this season. The score was 87-79 in favour of Nymburk so both teams know that this is likely to be a tough clash. That result is technically all that separates these sides at this stage of the season, so a home win is absolutely vital for Aris if they want to move up the table and improve their chances of moving beyond Nymburk before the end of the regular season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 75.5-79, Totals: 162)|
|andrew||11/01 16:00||ARISARIS||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||153.5||1.83||Over 153.5|
CEZ Nymnburk will fancy their chances in this FIBA Champions League clash
CEZ Nymburk will need Bryon Allen to step up to the plate if they are going to get anything from this clash. Allen has managed to deliver an average of 15.4 points per game so far this season. Howard Sant-Roos has also been in good form so far this season and he has provided an average of 6.4 rebounds per game, so if these two can deliver a strong showing, there is every chance that the away side may put the hosts under pressure in this game.
The basketball betting options for this game favour you taking Aris at -7.5 which can be found at odds of 1.83. If you are looking to take the Over/Under market for this game, you should consider going OVER 153.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media