Spread Pick: StrasbourgAway with handicap +5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
11-01-2017 18:30 BST - Mega Leks v Strasbourg - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are second bottom of the table and only marginally ahead of the bottom-placed side so there is a degree of pressure on Mega Leks to make the most of their home game. SIG Strasbourg are currently sitting in third place and they know that an away game to a lowly ranked team is a game that they have to win to keep the pressure on the teams above them while easing the pressure from the teams below them. The hosts hold a 3-8 record coming into this game while the away side are currently holding a 7-4 record.
When these sides clashed earlier on in the FIBA Champions League, it was Strasbourg that won the Group D game by a margin of 68-59. This was a straightforward victory and it is one the French side will be keen to replicate in Poland this midweek. There is no reason why Strasbourg cannot grab an away win but it is likely to be a tougher challenge than the home game which they were fairly dominant in.
Mega Leks aren’t going to be too worried about the head to head record or scoring enough points to avenge the earlier defeat, any win will do at this stage of the season. It is not inconceivable that Mega Leks can stretch their campaign beyond the regular season but this game could be a defining moment in how their season ends.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 11/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 86-87.5, Totals: 168)|
|andrew||11/01 18:30||Mega LeksMEGA||StrasbourgSTRAS||150.5||1.83||Under 150.5|
SIG Strasbourg are moving nicely in FIBA Champions League
Aleksandar Marelja has been a good player for Mega Leks so far this season and he has chipped in with an average of 17 points per game so far this season. Alpha Kaba has also been in sharp form, providing an average of 8.7 rebounds. Erving Walker has been one of the leading lights for the Strasbourg side this campaign with an average of 12.9 points per game. Matt Howard has also been in decent form, offering an average of 5.8 rebounds.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away side will fancy their chances of gaining a comfortable win and you can back SIG Strasbourg at +5.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market, should go UNDER 150.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media