Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneAway with handicap +2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 152.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 18:00 BST - Ventspils v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne - Champions League Betting Tips
The Latvian side are currently fourth in the table with a 6-5 record and they would usually think that home games are a great chance to get a win on the board. This may not be the case for Ventspils this midweek though as they welcome ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne, the side currently sitting at the top of Group C in the FIBA Champions League. The away side have a 9-2 record and they’ll be looking to grab their 10th win of the season in this game.
Ventspils are on a three-game winning streak and they will take confidence from the triumphs over Varese, Muratbey and Rosa Radom. The last defeat for the Lithuanian side came in early December when they were defeated by EWE Baskets. When Ventspils played away to ASVEL earlier in the season, it was an 83-68 win for the hosts, and many people are expecting the French side to triumph by a similar margin in this game. Willie Deane has been a strong player for the hosts so far this season and he will be looking to add to his average of 13.5 points per game so far this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 77-74.5, Totals: 149)|
|andrew||10/01 18:00||VentspilsVENTS||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||152.0||1.83||Under 152.0|
|SPREAD||N/a||+2.5||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
ASVEL are on a great run in FIBA Champions League
The away side have been in excellent form all season and are currently on a strong winning run. ASVEL have won 8 games in a row, a record that stretches back to the third round of the season. The French side actually lost two of their first three games of the campaign which places their current run of form into an even stronger light. ASVEL bounced back strongly and one player who has been at the heart of it all has been Walter Hodge. Hodge has delivered an average of 14 points per game so far this season and it is likely that he will be a key player if the away team plays to form in this game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You can take ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at +2.5 at odds of 1.83 for this game, which seem attractive for midweek basketball betting opportunities. You can also take the Over/Under market at UNDER 152.0 which is also available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media