Spread Pick: Rosa RadomHome with handicap -5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 146.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 18:30 BST - Rosa Radom v Openjobmetis Varese - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a massive game at the bottom of Group C in the FIBA Champions League this midweek. The hosts are currently in 7th place in the table and they hold a 3-8 record at this stage of the campaign. The away side come into this game with a 2-9 record and this means that Varese are the side at the foot of the table. When it comes to FIBA Champions League previews for this midweek, this could be the game that has the most riding on it.
The hosts are on a 6 game losing run, with their last victory coming against Varese in the middle of November. This 69-62 win will give the hosts some confidence coming into this match but there is a need for Rosa Radom to lift their game. Three wins in the opening five games isn’t a bad record but as of yet, this is all that the team has had to celebrate this campaign and a loss in this game could have dire consequences. There will be a lot of pressure placed on Tyrone Brazelton in this game and he will be looking to improve his tally of 15.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 55.5-74, Totals: 135)|
|andrew||10/01 18:30||Rosa RadomRADOM||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||146.5||1.83||Under 146.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.83||Rosa RadomRADOM||Bet ►|
Varese have been dire in FIBA Champions League
Varese are on a four-game losing streak with their most recent win coming against EWE Baskets at the end of November. That 76-71 win was only their second win of the campaign, the other being an opening day win over ASVEL by an 83-82 score line. Since then, ASVEL suffered another early loss and then found their form, so much so that they currently sit top of Group C. No one would have predicted how the group would pan out at the end of Varese’s triumph back in mid-October. Melvin Johnson has provided an average of 20.3 points per game so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You can take Rosa Radom at -5.5 at odds of 1.83 for this clash. There is also the Over/Under market and you should go UNDER 146.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media