Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaAway with handicap +4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 143.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 18:00 BST - PAOK v Neptunas Klaipeda - Champions League Betting Tips
This Group C game in the FIBA Champions League could be an intriguing match-up. The hosts are currently in fifth position in the group and they hold a 5-6 record at this stage of the season. However, the away side are currently in second, holding an 8-3 record, and are desperate for points in their push to come top of the group. Both sides have aspirations to move up the table and we could be in for a cracking evening.
PAOK, as you would expect from a side that holds a 5-6 record, have been up and down of late in the FIBA Champions League. The Greek side lost 56-70 to ASVEL in their opening game of 2017 but they defeated Varese 78-69 in their final game of 2016. Before that there was a narrow defeat to Muratbey but there were decent wins over Rosa Radom and Ventspils before that, and this is the mindset that PAOK have to carry into this game. When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was Neptunas that took the spoils, winning 63-68 in a hard-fought match. Thaddus McFadden has been in fine form this season, offering an average of 17 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 82-77.5, Totals: 155)|
|andrew||10/01 18:00||PAOKPAOK||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||143.0||1.83||Under 143.0|
|SPREAD||+4.5||1.83||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
Neptunas Klaipeda need a FIBA Champions League win to get back on track
Neptunas have lost their two most recent outings and when you take on board they have only lost three games all season in the FIBA Champions League, this is definitely a slump they want to break. Their last triumph was an 86-67 win over Varese in the middle of December and the Lithuanian side really need to get back to winning ways before the top of the table slides out of view. If the away team need a lift, it is likely it will come from Jimmy Baron who has averaged 16.5 points per game this season. If he delivers a strong showing, Neptunas may be in for a decent night.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Both teams will feel as though they can win this game but take Neptunas Klaipeda at +4.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 143.0 which is also available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media