Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgHome with handicap -12 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 156.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 20:00 BST - EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Muratbey Usak - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are currently in third place in the FIBA Champions League and have hopes of moving up the table in Group C. The away side are currently in sixth place and know that with the two sides below them playing in Group C this midweek, they need to get a win because there will be pressure coming on them from below. EWE Baskets are currently 7-4 for the season while Muratbey Usak Sportif at 4-7 at this stage.
The Germans will fancy their chances of putting pressure on the teams at the top but they know that this is the sort of game that they have to win. EWE Baskets have won their two most recent FIBA Champions League games, defeating Neptunas Klaipeda by a score of 73-69 and Rosa Radom by a score of 83-71. Their most recent reversal came at the hands of ASVEL although they are the league leaders so that may not be the disaster it seems. When these two sides met earlier in the season, it was EWE Baskets that won that game, taking a 5 points victory in a game that ended 60-65. One player that has been in fine form for the Germans has been Brian Qvale, who has chipped in with an average of 13 points per game and an average of 7.2 rebounds per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 94-77, Totals: 183)|
|andrew||10/01 20:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Muratbey UsakUSAK||156.5||1.83||Over 156.5|
|SPREAD||-12||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
Muratbey need a bit more in FIBA Champions League
Muratbey won their opening game of 2017 with the 96-76 victory over Rosa Radom being a huge win for them in the context of the season. While the final game of 2016 was a loss at the hands of Ventspils, the narrow win over PAOK, by a score of 78-77, in mid-December was another boost to the Turkish side, who are showing that they can beat the teams that are around them in the table. This is going to be a tough game and there is a need for D’Angelo Harrison to step up to the plate and deliver, and with an average of 16.5 points per game so far this season, he has a good pedigree on that score.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are big favourites for this game and you can take EWE Baskets at -12 at odds of 1.83. In the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 156.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media