Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap +10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 142.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 20:30 BST - Le Mans Sarthe v Pinar Karsiyaka - Champions League Betting Tips
This Group B clash is shaping up to be one of the biggest and best in the FIBA Champions League this midweek. This is because the hosts currently top the group, sitting with an 8-3 record after 11 games of the season. They welcome Pinar Karsiyaka who are currently in second place and who bring a 7-4 record to the clash. This is a game with a lot at stake and both teams will be determined to run out winners.
Le Mans Sarthe won their opening game of 2017, defeating Oradea, but they lost their last match of 2016, falling 57-74 to Kataja Basket. That was the second occasions they lost to Kataja this season, which means that two of the three losses suffered by Le Mans came at the hands of Kataja. When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, Le Mans won by a score of 79-66, which was a convincing win in the end. R Pearson has been a key player for the French side so far this campaign, offering an average of 12.7 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 65-71.5, Totals: 126)|
|andrew||10/01 20:30||Le Mans SartheMSB||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||142.5||1.83||Over 142.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||1.83||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Pinar Karsiyaka need a win in FIBA Champions League action
Pinar won their opening game of 2017, defeating Avtodor by a score of 78-65 but before that, they lost out to Maccabi Rand Media in their final game of 2016, falling 69-78. Pinar also lost to Kataja, being downed 66-84, so both sides have had their troubles against that opponent. A win will open up the top of the table but Pinar know that if they lose, their dreams of grabbing top spot in the group will probably slide away from them, which means that there will be a good deal of pressure on them in this game. J Brown has been a big player so far this season, offering an average of 15.5 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
For a game that looks to be between two closely ranked sides, the bookies are backing the hosts in a big manner. With that in mind, take Pinar Karsiyaka at +10.5 at odds of 1.83. With the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 142.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media