Spread Pick: Ironi NahariyaAway with handicap -2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 138.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
10-01-2017 20:00 BST - Helios Suns Domzale v Ironi Nahariya - Champions League Betting Tips
Two teams at the lower end of Group A in the FIBA Champions League clash on Tuesday night. The Suns are in 7th place with a 2-9 record for the season so far while Ironi are marginally better off, holding a 3-8 record while sitting in sixth place. This is clearly an important match for two teams who are desperate to move up the table.
The Suns come into this game on the back of a win, a 74-68 win over Bakken Bears, which was their first win after 6 straight losses. When you’ve only won two games out of eleven, it is only natural to feel relieved but this game provides a genuine chance for the Suns to start their first winning run of the campaign. When these sides clashed earlier in the season, it was Ironi who took the spoils with a 61-76 victory, but it is not as if Ironi have decimated the opposition since then. Tomaš Kyzlink has been in good form for the hosts so far this season, offering an average of 14.3 points per game and if he can deliver a good showing on Tuesday night, it could be a decent evening for the hosts.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 10/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-67, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||10/01 20:00||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||138.0||1.83||Under 138.0|
|SPREAD||-2||1.83||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Bet ►|
Ironi Nahariya have also struggled in FIBA Champions League
Ironi have suffered two losses in a row and their most recent win came at the end of November with a 75-54 victory over the Fraport Skyliners. That win was their third triumph in a row, a run that started with the earlier win against the Suns. In the middle was a 90-71 win over the Bakken Bears so Ironi will be desperate to benefit from a victory here in the same manner that they did last time against this opponent. One player that has been in decent form is Yancy Gates, who has chipped in with an average of 14.8 points per game. If he has a strong night against the Suns, it could be a massive win for the away side.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This is a game that could go either way but Ironi Nahariya at -2 at odds of 1.83 looks a good bet. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 138.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Telenet Oostende
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v KK Mornar
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Bakken Bears
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v CEZ Nymburk
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v SIG Strasbourg
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Juventus Utena
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Banvit
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Dinamo Sassari
- 11 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Maccabi Rand Media