Action returns in the NBA after the – not so glamorous – Atlanta All-Star Weekend Break.
The Brooklyn Nets (24-13) will be even stronger in the second half of the regular season after signing Blake Griffin, who was released as a free agent by the Detroit Pistons. Putting him in the same squad with Durant, Irving, and Harden will prove a move that can shake the league’s game. The 32-year-old power forward does not look much like the player who terrified his opponents in the previous years; however, he will offer several solutions within the rim to coach Nash.
Griffin is unprepared and will not make his debut against the Celtics. The team from Brooklyn cannot count on Kevin Durand either (a player that averages 29 points this season), who will undergo new tests on his long-suffering leg. KD has been out of action for over a month and is a constant concern for Brooklyn’s medical team.
Coach Brad Stevens of the Celtics, on the other hand (19-17), won’t see any significant absences. He is still waiting for the long-expected awakening of Kemba Walker, who seems to be affected by his last injury and is not the players the Celtics want him to be.
Our free Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics tip: Total Points, UNDER 234.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce