Warriors are currently finding themselves on the edge of the Western Conference’s playoffs with a record tied at 19-19. Which brings them – surprisingly – at the 9th place of the standings. They have lost some ground recently, but given the circumstances, coach Kerr should be more than happy with this year’s performance. They are coming from consecutive defeats, and if they do not want to lose contact with the top eight, they need to step on the accelerator again. Coach K’s absence list is empty, excluding, of course, one of the Splash Brothers, his majesty Clay Thompson.
This seasons impressive Utah Jazz keep holding the best record in the West (28-9). After two consecutive defeats, they returned to victories with the emphatic 114-99 over Houston Rockets. Donovan Mitchell was once again the team’s leader with an outstanding 28 p. The atmosphere in Quin Snyder’s team is excellent, and all players are at his disposal for today’s game in Northern California…
Our free Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz tip: Spread -4.5, Golden State Warriors (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce