Pelicans needed a win desperately to get back in shape. Thank god (for them) they found it against the Cavaliers (116-82). Not a surprise this year, right? They have halted the continuous negative results, and there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually, we hope. An excellent performance by Ingram (28 points), Williamson (23 points), Adams (10 points, 17 rebounds) marked the beginning of a winning period for the Pelicans. No rainchecks for tonight’s game against the Clippers, a team that will never let you win without a fight.
The Clips had to defeat the Warriors mid-week (130-104) to end the series of three consecutive losses. 28 points and nine rebounds from Leonard, 16 points and 14 rebounds from Ibaka and some other observing players made the difference for coach Lue against Curry’s gang. Of course, coach Lou is always shy of good words and only said he expects the team to get better over time. No probs for him either tonight. We are defo going for an exciting clash.
Our free New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers tip: Spread -5.5, Los Angeles Clippers (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets